03 February 2011

DIY Project - Grocery Bags

Last weekend, I sewn 2 grocery bags for my personal use. They are just a simple bag without any lining & pockets.


This is how they look like when folded. It can be easily fit in my small handbag & ready to be used whenever I do my grocery shopping.


This is how it looks like when half open.


I'm very HAPPY with my grocery bags. I love the 'Mix n Match' orange & baby blue colour.

Do you want to make your own grocery bag too? This is your chance to show me your handmade grocery bag by :
1. Blog about your handmade grocery bag in your blog.
2. Then email me at erinrizz@yahoo.com your link to your blog post so that I can have a look.
3. The most creative, colourful & fun grocery bag will be featured in my blog !!!
4. Open to all from any countries around the world.
5. Start sewing now !!! The dateline is 28th February 2011.

Happy Sewing !!!

No comments: