21 December 2012

What I've Made This Week......

















Yup, another patchwork pillow & this time I tried another design & it is called ' Hourglass Patchwork'. I purposely added the blue fabric & scattered it over to emphasize the hourglass design & also to give it a modern twist.

































I just realised that there is a pinwheel at the center of the patchwork which I didn't plan at all. Great !!!

Hourglass Patchwork Pillow Type A
Price : RM25.00 (including pillow insert)
Size : 25cm x 52cm
In Stock : SOLD OUT























I also made another bird door stopper. The bird is so colourful & sweet.

















Bird Door Stopper Type B
Price : RM25.00
Size : 16cm x 18cm
In Stock : SOLD OUT

Email me at erinrizz@yahoo.com
Happy Shopping !!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

such a lovely cushion - I love the trim. The birdie is really cute too

erinrizz said...

Thanks Wendy...