05 January 2013

New Handmade - Table Runner !!!

Happy New Year 2013 everyone !!! To start off the new year & to get my sewing momentum's going, I want to sew something fresh & new.

















And this is what I came out with, a table runner. This is the front view. As a beginner, I tried sewing some simple log cabin blocks. And this is not all cause....

















...this table runner is a double sided one. Yup, it's a 2 in 1 table runner !!! On the back, I just kept it simple by sewing up strips of fabrics. So you can use the front design & when you get bored, you just flip it over to the back design.

















This is a close-up of the log cabin.

Log Cabin Table Runner Type A
Price : RM35.00
Size : 39cm x 76cm
In Stock : SOLD OUT

Email me at erinrizz@yahoo.com
Happy Shopping !!!

No comments: