16 May 2013

New Table Runner !!!

















I'm so into chevron right now & sewing a chevron table runner is in my checklist. Finally, I completed this table runner yesterday. The pink fabric is Daisly Loop by Michael Miller. This fabric is a hard to get & I managed to buy a few meters. Meanwhile, the cream fabric is from my stash which I bought years ago.

















This table runner remains dual function just like the previous one I've made. You can use the front design & the back design alternately. On the back, I just kept it simple by sewing up fabric squares.

















The close-up of the chevron pattern.

















The close-up of the back.

Chevron Table Runner Type A
Price : RM39.00
Size : 38cm x 81.5cm
In Stock : SOLD OUT

Email me at erinrizz@yahoo.com
Happy Shopping !!!

No comments: